Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold is a serious issue that can cause extensive damage to residents and businesses. If you suspect that you have mold, it's important to contact a professional immediately for treatment.
If you see mold in your home or business, there are a few things you can do to contain and treat the problem:
1. Try to find the source of the water and fix it.
2. Clean up the mold using a safe and effective cleaner.
3. Ventilate the area properly.
4. Contact a professional for further assistance.
Mold can be dangerous if not treated properly, so it's important to take action as soon as you notice it. SERVPRO is here to help, so contact us today for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (615) 868-5324
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Nashville, Madison, Goodlettsville for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of East Nashville, Madison, Goodlettsville has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East Nashville
- Lockeland Springs